Rules of "the girl code?"?
Topic: How to write a permission slip
July 16, 2019 / By Jessi Question:
i have to write a short story about something that applies to many people but has not yet been defined. its a confusing assignment, but ive decided to write the girl code. im looking for 25 rules that girls should never ever break. things like "never date a friends ex" or things like that. any ideas, i would really appreciate them!
Best Answers: Rules of "the girl code?"?
Flossie | 8 days ago
1) If you change boyfriends so fast they rarely achieve name status, a man must be around for at least six weeks before you make your friends bother to learn his first name. Until such time, he should be referred to as "The boy" or "That guy".
2) All girls must have a "Mr.Right Now". This is the guy friend who is always ready and available to hang out with you, and may or may not like you as more than a friend. He is always ready to party till dawn, and do things you wish you didn't remember in the morning. He's not “Mr. Right,” but he may be good enough to be “Mr. Right Now.”
3) If you just met a guy and know absolutley nothing about him, but need to refer to him during 'girl talk' you use one example of who he is, something he has, or what he does, and he becomes... that guy.
(Ex. "The Camaro guy", "The Trainer dude", "The Four a.m. in the Taxi Guy")
4) Every girl must wait at least a day and a half before calling a guy whose number she has retreived.
5) You are never in any case to date a friends ex or a guy who she was really into.
Exception: If he's one of those guys who every girl likes.
6) You are to never diss a friends boyfriend except to agree lightly or nod when she says he's being a asshole. In most cases it is easier to nod.
Exception: If a guy cheated or dumped your friend is is exceptional for you to claim he isn't good enough, and that she deserves better as well as reminding her that he was an asshole anyway.
7) If you wan't to date a friend brother it is required that you get said friends permission.
8) No girl is to ever hang out with the boyfriend of a friend without the friend present. If permission to is granted their should be at least 3 other people with you.
9) No girl may have more than one 'Love of her Life' at one time, though having a boyfriend and a 'Love of her Life' is fine.
10) No girl shall wear the same outfit or perfume as a friend is they will knowingly be in the same place.
11) No girl shall purchase a distinctive item of clothing which she is aware her friend owns without express permission from the friend.
12) No girl shall borrow an item of clothing without asking the clothing owner's permission, unless both parties have made an official decision to waive this rule in the context of their friendship.
13) An eye for an eye and a foot for a foot. If a friend borrows an item of clothing and destroys it, said friend must re-pay it.
14) The penalty for exposing a secret to an unauthorized party shall be exile from Girlville.
15) A girl who can substantially claim that she was not aware that a piece of information was a secret at the time she exposed it shall not be subject to punishment.
16) Inside jokes are not to be explained to outsiders.
17) Always leave a man wanting more but don't leave him guessing too long since guys do not take hints easily.
18) If a guy your friend is into asks for your number, you are to deny it and walk away, and/or slip him your friends number while saying, "I think she is more your type, you should call her".
19) Chicks before *****. Simple.
20) In a case where a friend spreads a horrible rumor about a friend, and than apologizes they are to be given the cold-shoulder for at least 3 days.
21) In a fight between a friend and her boyfriend you must always choose your friends side.
22) When dating a girl should find equal and/or enough time to still hang out with her girls.
23) Never insult your friend but never let your friend leave the house looking hideous. Find a better way to tell your friend how they look.
Ex: 'I think your other jeans are nice', 'You should wear less eyeliner, you have great eyes'.
24) When a friend is drunk, never allow her to dial, drive or leave with a random guy.
25) When a friend calls you up complaining about how she is drunk and can't go home you must allow her to stay at your house, without letting your parentals (if you live with them) find out.
26) When out with the ladies, if Girl #1 points out a guy that she is interested in, Girl #2 should avoid making a bee-line over to him to get his number for herself. Show some respect.
27) When said evening is described as a "Girls’ Night Out" that means it is for GIRLS ONLY. Consider it payback for all those tree houses and snow forts we couldn’t enter as children. Do not invite your boyfriend.
28) Stop being the "Me too!" girl If your friend is telling a story, stop stealing her thunder – and her story – by constantly trying to one-up her.
👍 204 | 👎 8
Did you like the answer? Rules of "the girl code?"?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: How to write a permission slip
Originally Answered: If you have multiple rules, do you have to do multiple irac formats or just include the rules in one section?
ONE IRAC. And your Rules section should identify the different rules. Your analysis should be specific to each specific rule - and you can break it in to subparts to make it more clear if need be.
Just as a tip: I had a law professor who encouraged TREAT over IRAC. Thesis, Rule, Explanation, Analysis, Thesis (which is really the conclusion). Including an explanation section I thought was really helpful and I graduated with honors from my law school.
I forgot to add one in my previous comment. The fact that I have to add it is sad.
DO NOT USE ANOTHER for any reason whatsoever. It is cruel, unkind, manipulative, and just plain EVIL. You wouldn't want it done to you so DON"T DO IT TO ANYONE, for heaven's sake, have some class. This is in regard to both, girls and guys. Some girls think guys like to do stuff for them just because. Get your head out of the clouds. The only reason the guy is doing anything for the girl is because he wants her to notice him as more than a friend (a.k.a. get out of the friend zone). Didn't your parents teach you any better, and if not your parents, you should just be smart enough to know that, it is a fundamental lesson.
👍 80 | 👎 -1
If a girl is telling you you are talking to her man.. Get evidence...believe her.. &..team up against that f***er. Make his life miserable. Don't throw her under the bus, she's already dealing with a cheater for goodness sake! Be mysterious about where you got your info. YOU have the Evidence! Play with his head, beat him at his own game
👍 73 | 👎 -10
Discover how to get your ex back with simple text message: http://getyourexback.checkhere.info
Many girls break up with their significant others, is because they need time to figure things out. Don't take it personally, if you want her back, you have to show her you can help her. If you love her then you'll let her go, that's it. Not everybody who you date in high school you end up staying with, the chances are extremely unlikely. So if she doesn't want to, then you need to let her go.
👍 66 | 👎 -19
Don't keep secrets
Never lie to your friends
Let her know if she's doing the wrong thing
Always offer advice when needed
Don't exclude from get-togethers with other friends
Don't expose her secrets or gossip about her...
hope this helps! :)
👍 59 | 👎 -28
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/aw1i8
never bad talk your friends boyfriend until she starts to bad talk him first
👍 52 | 👎 -37
1) Don't be two faced (be nice to their face and then spread gossip about them behind their back)
2) If you make a promise, keep it
sorry can't think of any others...
👍 45 | 👎 -46
Originally Answered: Can you explain a 543 code that I got from a ford OBD 1 code reader?
I don't know what 543 is. Are you trying to count flashes, or do you have a code reader with a text display? Anyways, I bet the problem is the IRCM - Integrated Relay Control Module. This is a black box located under the engine label and above the radiator, and it will usually start this funny business once in a while after it's about a dozen years old. If the car won't start, and you think the fuel pump is not turning on, you can verify it by checking the fuel pressure via the shrader valve on the chrome fuel rail, and you don't need a fuel gauge to do this, but you will need a small object like a paperclip to depress the valve. There will be some residual pressure, so bleed it out first. Try to start the car normally, then depress the valve again. If fuel does not squirt out, then there's a lack of fuel pressure, but that doesn't mean the pump is the problem. Most likely it's the relay, which is in the IRCM. The IRCM allows the ECU to control the fuel pump, fan, and two other functions. The power wire to the pump is pink w/ black stripe, and you could theoretically bypass the IRCM in an emergency, but you'd need a jumper wire, and a few tools. Or you could just replace the IRCM.