I'd like to live in usa?

I'd like to live in usa? Topic: Learn korean writing and speaking english
July 15, 2019 / By Dawn
Question: I'd like to live in usa I'm 29 years old and I'm a man and korean and I'm working big usa company as a IT engineer contractor (prepairing PC, LAPTOP, etc..) but I'm not sure If I can get a job in there because I don't have any special skills and My english speaking, and writing is very poor however I'm dreaming I'll live in usa someday so I've been trying to learn english what am I going to do anything else..? I need the tight compardre
Best Answer

Best Answers: I'd like to live in usa?

Brett Brett | 1 day ago
You say you don't have any special skills, but IT is one of the most sought-after professions for work visas. You might want to start applying to companies that (1) have a high-volume need for IT professionals and (2) have a proven track record of hiring professionals via the U.S. H1B visa. By targeting companies that have a history of hiring on this particular type of visa, you'll increase your chances tenfold. In the meantime, make sure you keep all your skills and certifications current. Update your resume so that it's formatted in the American style, and invest more time into sharpening those English skills. If you want to find a visa for the upcoming cap, though, you'll want to get a move on looking for jobs -- the filing period starts in April, and last year, visas went in less than two months.
👍 210 | 👎 1
Did you like the answer? I'd like to live in usa? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: Learn korean writing and speaking english

Brett Originally Answered: Why cannot the world live in peace., i.,e. to say let live and let othes live peacefully?
Tough question with a simple answer: Basic human nature. We have always fought and killed one another, and we always will. It will never end. We have always looked at our neighbors and seen their differences, and coveted what they have, and wished to impose our belief-systems upon them for their own "good." History is full of murderers carrying crosses and thieves planting flags. I can see no hope nor sign of our inhumanity to our fellow man stopping any time soon.
Brett Originally Answered: Why cannot the world live in peace., i.,e. to say let live and let othes live peacefully?
Much of it has to do with religion. For example, you can not hold hands and sing peace songs with radical Muslims as their hate is more than centuries deep and they'd rather chop off your head. It is those types of people who will never allow the world to live in peace. Take off the rose colored glasses. It is completely impossible.

Alexina Alexina
There are basically NINE ways that you can get a visa to live and work in the US: (1) Marriage (or engagement in anticipation of marriage) to a US citizen. (2) You have skills that are in short supply in the US e.g. scientific or medical training. A degree is normally a must. Or you have superior specialist skills with at least 12 years experience. (H visas) (3) You have an Employer who is willing to transfer you - but even the employer has to make a good case for you - so you have to be a manager unless you fall under category (2) above.(L visas) (4) You may get a Green card in the diversity lottery (UK citizens, except N.Ireland, are not generally eligible unless you, your spouse or parents were born abroad or held a different citizenship. (5)You own or buy business (does not get you permanent resident status i.e. no green card)You must be a national of a qualifying Treaty countries. The business must have a minimum value of around $150k (more the better) bearing in mind you will need somewhere to live and with any startup business you will need at least 2 years living money as back up. So a figure of $350k would be a nearer minimum (E-2 visas) (6)You are an "investor" i.e. you have at least US $1m in assets to bring with you. half of that in a few areas. And your background will be investigated to the hilt. (EB-5 visas) (7)You have a close relative (mother, father, brother, sister and no further) who is an US citizen who would sponsor you, approx time this take 2-12 years? (8.The R1 visa is available to foreign members of religious denominations, having bona fide non-profit religious organizations in the U.S., for entering the U.S. to carry on the activities of a minister or religious worker as a profession, occupation or vocation (9)THE UNUSUAL You are in a position to claim refugee status/political asylum. or You get a member of Congress to sponsor a private bill with legislation that applies just to you. The S visa issued to persons who assist US law enforcement to investigate and prosecute crimes and terrorist activities such as money laundering and organized crime Recruitment agent will not take you seriously if you are not already in the US. Writing for jobs is really a waste of time; likewise US employers have no idea what foreign qualification are or mean (except Degrees) it may pay you to get your qualification translated into a US equivalent, there are Companies that do this (www.wes.org) .. But if you are getting a visa under (2) above then you need a job offer before you can get the visa. Your Employer will be your sponsor this will cost them upward of $5k. So you can see you have to be offering something really special to get considered They may also have to prove to the Dept of labor that there is no American who can do the job if the position is to be permanent ©
👍 90 | 👎 -8

Tye Tye
yah you are able to stay contained in the USA of a. bypass go on your aunt and then in case you want to stay right here pernamently, study up for the citizenship try thingy and take the pledge and carry close out with us. lol =)
👍 90 | 👎 -17

Tye Originally Answered: I want to get a room-mate in to live with me to offset my mortgage but I live in Florida and friends are?
You may want to contact an attorney to write the agreement for you. Better to know ahead of time what is or isn't legal. You may also need a permit to have a renter in your home. I'd be doing a credit and background check on this person before I let them move in (unless you've known her awhile).

If you have your own answer to the question learn korean writing and speaking english, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.