I am a 23 year old girl from a middle class family.(I AM NOT SURE IF M AT THE RIGHT TRACK).?

I am a 23 year old girl from a middle class family.(I AM NOT SURE IF M AT THE RIGHT TRACK).? Topic: Right to be forgotten case search
June 26, 2019 / By Chita
Question: I am a 23 year old girl from a middle class family. I had a couple of child abuse cases in my early childhood. Also, as a child I was told that I was the unwanted child as my Dad wanted my Mum to go for an abortion, since ‘ m the fourth child of the family. Though I was never discriminated, I somehow could not get over this. I am facing lots of emotional conflicts in my life. Like unstable mood and over possessive behaviour towards my near and dear ones. I do not get along with my family and I’m very unpredictable and shot tempered. I have suicidal tendencies and inflict injury upon myself using a blade or something whenever I feel I cannot control something or I have gone through something I was not wrong at. I fear a very unstable future and personal relationships. Can anyone help or suggest something???? Thanks for any help….
Best Answer

Best Answers: I am a 23 year old girl from a middle class family.(I AM NOT SURE IF M AT THE RIGHT TRACK).?

Aston Aston | 1 day ago
You've made the first step, you recognize there are problems. The next step is to talk to a professional. Your local phone book should have some "family counselors" or "mental health counselors" listed. Or call a local doctor to help guide you to the right place. Only a professional can help you resolve your issues. Meanwhile, if things get out of hand, dont forget to look up some hot line numbers. Some are toll free. Here's one link, search for others: http://suicidehotlines.com/
👍 130 | 👎 1
Did you like the answer? I am a 23 year old girl from a middle class family.(I AM NOT SURE IF M AT THE RIGHT TRACK).? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: Right to be forgotten case search

Aston Originally Answered: How is the middle class family supposed to afford a family when daycare is $180/week?
Work different shifts. If that's not an option you need to set down and see exactly what it is costing you to work. (gas, insurance, car payment, child care, meals, vehicle maintenance) Be sure you make more by a good enough amount. If you're only making $50 more then what you're paying out a week you could cut some non essential spending and just stay home with them. My best friend worked for years and literally only brought home $50 a week after she paid for child care and gas. I finally sat her down and made her write it out on paper in black and white. Once her and her hubby saw how little she was actually making I helped them to see where they could cut out things so she could just stay home. Her kids love it! There are also some state funded programs for child care assistance for lower income families. Best of luck!

Abagael Abagael
You have been through a lot and should not think twice about seeing a psychologist. So many of your feelings sound like results of a difficult/challenging upbringing and a good therapist (don't always settle on the first one if it does not seem right) can really help you work through these issues so you can have a normal adult life and hopefully get along better with your family. You may just have to go see the therapist a few times because it sounds like you know alot about your feelings and are willing to work through them. Best of luck
👍 50 | 👎 0

Sonny Sonny
I think the fact that you are acknowledging what you have been through and knowing you need help to have a healthy future shows you have a lot of courage and strength and you want to overcome what has been done to you. You need to take that strength and determination and consult a professional who can guide you down the road you need to go to have a good life for yourself. You can not change what has happened in the past but you can use it to become a stronger, wiser and healthier person. Good luck, I hope you can work things out for yourself, because you deserve a good life!
👍 50 | 👎 -1

Oscar Oscar
greater useful threat if he grew to become right into a 23 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous college knowledgeable guy dating a 28 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous college knowledgeable woman. At this factor human beings balk at that form of dating a similar way you will possibly if a extreme schooler needs as much as now a center schooler. Your in basic terms not interior a similar place in life . . . .
👍 50 | 👎 -2

Leo Leo
You definitely need to see someone to help you with the suicidal thoughts and hurting yourself. EFT helped me to lose the emotional "charge" behind many of my own issues. EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique. It's free to learn, and it's about tapping on accupressure points to release anger, etc. You don't forget your memories, but you can stop them from holding you back. I am sorry though that you are feeling this way.
👍 50 | 👎 -3

Leo Originally Answered: Can this creepy girl (who I'm pretty sure now is a guy) track me down from kik?
Well bud, is there anything else you can disclose on what happened? Example, did you click open any links he sent or download anything from him? The worst case scenario would be that you downloaded a virus and he had control over your computer, from there he would be able to pinpoint your location as well as personal information. Other than that, even if you clicked on an IP grabber link you should still be safe seeing as if he traces it, it will only show him your city/ISP (not really revealing), and as long as you have no revealing details on your profile you should be 100% safe! :) If you did in fact install something he sent you, I suggest downloading a good anti-virus program and doing a complete system scan to make sure there is no threat. Tips for the future: Be cautious of who you are talking to online, never download anything without scanning and don't just randomly click links. Use proxies/VPNs. A proxy or a VPN is the best way to stay anonymous from other people on the internet, in case you don't know a proxy of a VPN changes your IP so it looks like you live somewhere else. (Ultrasurf is a good free one: https://ultrasurf.us/) Anyways I hope this helped, Cheers

If you have your own answer to the question right to be forgotten case search, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.