How to ensure entry into Australia?

How to ensure entry into Australia? Topic: business plan guidelines
July 16, 2019 / By Hue
Question: I'm flying to Gold Coast next Wed for a 2-week holiday n will be staying at my fren's place in Brisbane. I'm a 28 yr old Malaysian, travelling alone n going to Australia for the 1st time. Since Australia is a very strict country n I worry the immigration officers might think I'm there to stay/work illegally rather than for a holiday n they might send me back on the next flight to Malaysia. How to ensure I get entry, to pass the immigration officers' part ? Coz I dont wanna risk n waste everything I have paid for n all the effort planned for this trip. My Brisbane fren n I have also paid for tickets to fly to Sydney n hotel for few nites. FYI, I have a full time job here. Thanks, I hope I can get some guidelines. I've already obtained the visa, ETA via a travel agent.
Best Answer

Best Answers: How to ensure entry into Australia?

Enosh Enosh | 7 days ago
There is no way to guarantee entry into any country. The immigration officers at your port of entry are under no legal obligation to permit you entry into their country even if you possess all the required paperwork and documentation. You can be refused entry on pretty much any basis. The best way to ensure you have the best possible chance of gaining entry at your port of entry in Australia is to make sure you have all of the necessary paperwork and documentation in order for your arrival. Take with you bank statements, to prove that you can support yourself for the duration of your stay, show evidence that you have purchased a return or onward plane ticket, you could also bring evidence to show that you have significant ties to your homeland which require you to do back, evidence such as: Financial Ties: - Investments - Family owned business - Ownership of residence in home country (deed or lease) Employment: - A letter from your employer stating you have a job to return to once your business in the U.K. is complete. School: Receipts showing you have paid and enrolled in classes Family Ties: - Immediate family in home country. - Leaving spouse and/or children - Fiance in home country All of these suggestions while not required, would help to support your case that you have no intention of immigrating, staying illegally or working there.
👍 282 | 👎 7
Did you like the answer? How to ensure entry into Australia? Share with your friends

We found more questions related to the topic: business plan guidelines

Enosh Originally Answered: Entry requirements for Australia?
Eligibility for Australian immigration is restricted to people who have qualifications and experience in highly skilled occupations in which we need workers. New graduates are not eligible as work experience is a mandatory requirement. Eligible occupations are listed on the following: • the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) which is for applicants with no sponsorship of any kind. Independent visas are points tested - 120 points are required; http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/sol-... http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-s... Independent visa http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-s... The points test. Click on the links under Eligibility requirements for details of how points are allocated. • Schedule 4 which lists those occupations eligible for state sponsored visas: in that case, the occupation must also appear on an individual state list and state sponsorship must be obtained before submitting a visa application. State sponsored visas are points tested but only 100 points are required. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/sol-schedule4.pdf http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/176/ State sponsored visa • the Employer Nomination Scheme Occupation List (ENSOL) for people with employer sponsorship. Formal employer sponsorship (not simply a job offer) is required. ENS visas are not points tested but it's difficult to meet the other eligibility requirements (and to get sponsorship in the first place); http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/_pdf/ensol.pdf The ENSOL http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/ens/ ENS visas Before being able to lodge an application for any of the above visas, the applicant must obtain a positive skills assessment from the body responsible for assessment of their occupation: http://www.immi.gov.au/asri/ The occupation lists are reviewed annually and occupations are added and removed as demand for workers changes e.g. Pharmacist and Primary School Teacher were on the SOL a few weeks ago and have now been removed (along with dozens of other occupations).
Enosh Originally Answered: Entry requirements for Australia?
New graduates cannot migrate to Australia. You have to be experienced (2 years relevant work experience) plus qualified (specialised degree like Bachelor of Accountancy, Bachelor of Dentistry, Bachelor of Education) in an area on the skills list. If you have a general Bachelor of Arts, Science, Marketing, Economics, IT degree you are not eligible. Only people with experience who can jump right into a managerial position (not entry level) are who are permitted to migrate to Australia. With the election looming both sides are looking at reducing immigration so if anything you will have to be more qualified in the next year or two than now (although the migration process takes over 2 years to process).
Enosh Originally Answered: Entry requirements for Australia?
You can just check the Australian immigration website yourself. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-s... As you may or may not be aware of, all of the popular countries that most people choose to immigrate to have recently (this summer) put more restrictions as to who may immigrate. For Australia, like any other, it's basically the same thing. If you want to become a permanent resident you will need to have a highly skilled job which is on the Australian Skilled Occupation List. Doesn't mean you need to have a job offer from an Australian firm, but you will need to have recent experience in that particular job. Since you don't have any job experience you won't qualify at this time as far as I can tell.

Colby Colby
Hi as a last line of defence the airline company your flying let you board then all is ok as they will check your documents at check in.No need to panic during immigration if your plans and expectation's are truthful, relax enjoy the trip as I'm sure you've already done ya homework.
👍 120 | 👎 6

Colby Originally Answered: How do Chinese double entry or multiple entry tourist visas work? Can I extend my stay in China to 6 months?
If you're planning on doing internship, ask the company to apply for you a Z-visa. It's a work visa that will allow you to stay for 1 year, multiple entries. They should be able to handle the requirements. However, if you plan on doing the internship a little less than 1 year, there's an F-visa, business visa than will get you 6 months but I am not so clear with the entry/exit. If I'm not mistaken, you need to leave every month and re-enter again. This works well for foreigners near Guangdong / Shenzhen part of China as they can simply cross borders to Hong Kong. Letters of application are not actually "letters" in handwritten form either from your family members or art gallery. Most likely it's going to be from your art gallery, they will submit documents to a specific labor department in their town/province in China. Once validated, they will send you an "invitation" with a seal, confirming that you are eligible and ready to apply for the necessary visa type.
Colby Originally Answered: How do Chinese double entry or multiple entry tourist visas work? Can I extend my stay in China to 6 months?
I am assuming you are in the US. For sure, you can apply for multiple entries to China at your local Chinese consulate. I am currently in China, and I got two entries into China, and each entry is three months. I just go to HK when three months is over, and then re-enter China. Three months per entry is the maximum days the embassy issues. When I applied for the visa, I emphasized that I need to be in China for medical reasons, and I also showed them paperworks. If your invitation from the art gallery specifies you will be interning for three months, it is great that you can show the embassy worker that letter. In case you get rejected for multiple entries to China, you can always apply in Hong Kong, but I heard that they issue mostly one month entry to China, so your plan to visit your family for three months might not work out smoothly. Here is the website to locate local Chinese embassies in the US: http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/t84229.htm

If you have your own answer to the question business plan guidelines, then you can write your own version, using the form below for an extended answer.