Topic: English grammar homework
July 20, 2019 / By Will Question:
Which is the correct use of the adjective in the following:
1. We had not trained hard yet we were (more/most) Successful if the two net ball teams.
2. My dad says that of all the chocolates on the market, milk chocolate is the (tastier/tastiest)
3. At the end of the movie, I said to my mate, 'Well that is the (scarier/scariest) movie I have ever seen.
4. Mum and I were at the restaurant and I think I got the (better/best) meal.
5. Of the three camping grounds, this was the (more/most) comfortable one.
Scotty | 1 day ago
1. Most (:
good luck (:
i hope this is helpful!! (:
best answerr?? pppllllleeeeaaasssseeee
This section is "Homework Help" not "Homework Cheats"
:) Best answer please??