PLEASE PLEASE HELPP! What would be a few good reasons for a going on 14 year old to have a netbook?
Topic: Homework help powerpoint
May 23, 2019 / By Maynard Question:
my mom said that basically i could get a laptop if my sisters would not get mad. so my sisters said i had to make them a powerpoint presentation stating all of the good things i would do with my laptop. well i already have the major one.. school. i need like 3 or four more. PLEASE PLEASE HELP.
& my sisters would be mad because they are at least 3 years older than me and they asked and didnt get one.
Best Answers: PLEASE PLEASE HELPP! What would be a few good reasons for a going on 14 year old to have a netbook?
Joel | 6 days ago
well you could say -
its easier to watch tv when you're doing your homework
you can put all your favorite photos on there and use them as a rotating screen saver
you can help them look for cool things on ebay
you can do research on environmental issues so everyone at home can make the world a better place
👍 100 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? PLEASE PLEASE HELPP! What would be a few good reasons for a going on 14 year old to have a netbook?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: Homework help powerpoint
Originally Answered: I have 12 good reasons why I'm against weed. Give me 10 good reasons why I should support it?
You have the reasoning of a child.
1) Children should not be exposed to alcoholism or tobacco, but both of those are legally obtained. By your logic, anyone without children should feel free to get high.
2) It may smell but so does perfume and that's legal. In fact, I've smelled some pretty gosh darn awful perfumes, cloying and choking vapors lingering after someone exits an elevator or walks the same pathway. Many people are environmentally allergic, so perhaps perfumes and deodorants should be illegal as well.
3) Again, your reasoning leads to the argument that if you are single you should feel free to get high on pot. I don't see a need to buy The Enquirer or Star, but many people choose to waste their money (in my opinion) on doing so. And our country grants them the freedom to make that choice.
4) Science is still out on this one. Pot may or may not be a gateway drug. It was not in my case, nor was it in talking with others.
5) Religion is the opiate of the masses. Please keep your god out of my life and I'll keep mine out of yours.
6) This argument collapses where pot can be obtained legally.
7) See my rebuttal to 6.
8) See my rebuttal to 6. Also, the government tried a ban on alcohol - it failed miserably.
9) It is a plant. But that doesn't make it a bad plant. It is not poisonous.
10) See my rebuttal to 5.
11) The megamillions made by the tobacco industry beg to differ with your personal opinion. I personally think that dropping coloring into a derivative of dead dinosaurs, testing on defenseless animals, and then applying it to your face is disgusting, but I'm not going to outlaw lipstick.
12) Alcohol and tobacco are far more addictive and both are legal. The problem lies in the fact that the government can't find a way to tax marijuana since it can be easily cultivated practically anywhere.
I wouldn't say you were closed-minded, but your arguments are most definitely immature. I have known many people with dire medical conditions that have been aided by the use of marijuana, from glaucoma to relieving the nausea brought by chemotherapy, to those living with HIV and the toxic combination of medicines prescribed.
And why is this in the LGBT section??
notebook, not netbook. There is a huge difference, a netbook is made for pretty much only using internet. They have no CD drive, and a tiny screen. Go for a notebook. Toshiba, Gateway, and Acer are very good quality and dont cost a huge amount. Trust me, im 14, I got a netbook, and I returned it for a nice gateway laptop.
You could use it to write a book
You can use it to stay up-to-date on world news
The world is getting more advanced, people need to have expierience with new computers
oh yeah. DONT BUY A DELL! You will waste your money, in 3 months the thing wont even turn on anymore.
👍 30 | 👎 5
why cant you have one if it angers your sister:L?
-Social aspect, it will get you out of their hair when your in the house.
-Show you can look after it- having your own expensive computer, and being able to look after it, will show maturity.
-Use it for helping their problems out by using Yashoo ;o
-The times where a song is on an advert or you can think where you seen that actor before, you could be able to google it fast and remove the annoyance.
Hope i helped, and hope you get it x
👍 25 | 👎 4
well like the last person said netbooks are slowly dieying but i have 2 so ill give you some good points, their small usually have good battery pretty great on vacation, cheap, can game (if you get one with "ion") and depending on your tv you can connect it to one
👍 20 | 👎 3
yeah really store photos school work and education. why not get a laptop and not a net book good luck.
👍 15 | 👎 2
Originally Answered: I'm persuading my mom to buy me a cell phone, are these reasons good reasons?
"#4 In case of an emergency, Debbie will always have a phone to contact you."
"#7 Debbie can go places without you having to worry about when and where she is"
"#11 If you two go shopping or something and you don’t want to go with Debbie, you two can split up and call each other when you want to meet up"
"#12 If Debbie is going somewhere with her friends, then you can contact her and she can contact you"